Saturday, January 25, 2014

Daily Nugget #25 - Top Secret.

Don't freak out.

You're not going to blow up, if you continue
 reading this post.

There is a purpose behind the title that I'm
going to share with you now.

There is only one difference between you:
the person that reads, posts and does searches
on the internet and the person that gets paid
to do those same things, on the internet.

You have nothing of value to offer someone
that wants to make money, whether they join
you in business or not.

This hit me like a ton of bricks today.

I was at Chick-Fil-A today with my 5
daughters and I realized that this was
the problem, for most of you.

(Yes, I have five daughters. Can we
stay focused please?)

Anyway, I'm going to walk you through the
process of getting your "internet ATM" set
up. (Sounds pretty cool huh? I just made that
up.)

Anyway, just plug in your name and email address
on the right side of the page there and I will start
walking you through this.

2014 is the year of the success for those that are
coachable.

Are you?

Dr.W.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment